Tuesday 8 November 2011

What resources will we need?

In today's lesson, we had a productive meeting to discuss what resources we will need. It was decided that we would need:


Props
Actors
Settings


Props:
-A car
-Mobile phone
-Teddy Bear
-A bed
-Frying pan
-Plate
-Spachella


Actors:
In my music video, we will require a femae to play a main role and a male main role. Both actors are going to be intimate with eachother so will need to be comfortable and for this reason, i have asked Ashton to play the male role in my video as we are good friends. I am going to be playing the main female actress in my music video.


Settings:
-A house
-Dagenham VUE cinemas
-My bedroom
-A Park
-Street
-Car park
- In the car  
- My kitchen
- Lakeside (the boat where you can see the water)

No comments:

Post a Comment