Sunday 23 October 2011

Audience Research - Wordle


Below are some the words used to descrbe what was expected by an audience in our music video and these opinions are what we used to as a template to create our music video. I managed to gain this audience research from my questionnaire on survey monkey. The wordle art that I created below is simply representing the responses i gained from survey monkey of what people would expect to see in a music video. The responses are similiar to the responses I gained  when i did my focus group where I also gained audience research. During the focus group, Ashley Annasingh said that he would expect a romantic video and there we have the word 'Romance' also used by audience on facebook. The same kind of words are appearing twice people are giving the same sort of ideas on what they expect in the video having listened to the beat and the lyrics of the song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment