Friday 3 February 2012

Target Audience Research: Facebooking the possible digipak photos

Today, I uploaded the possible digipak images onto facebook so that my facebook friends could have a look and give me some feedback on what they thought about the photo's. I didn't upload all of the photo's as this would cause less attraction from viewers so I uploaded 3 photo's.

All three managed to gain at least 2 or 3 likes. 2 out of the 3 images managed to gain 5/6 likes and a comment in 2 days which is fenominal and we will most probably decide what order we put the images in according to the reception they gain on facebook and from other audiences and opinons.

We may even have to take more images to meet the requirements of what the audience is expecting.

















This bottom photo had the least likes however, I feel could go down well on a front cover because my eyes are really connecting with the camera which mean they will connect with the audience when the audience look at the digipak cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment